Friday, February 26, 2010

Some Spin Some Knit



Some knitting. Some knitting makes it out the door before I get to take a picture. Sometimes I go out the door to take pictures but it's toooo cold. Today, instead of the roof of the duckhouse as the back drop, I moved back inside to do some shots.



Oh the joy of hand carders! I love the tissues it produces.



I like the pretty colors the tissues produce.



Plied with the dark brown Viking wool. Colorful bits wool waste from the mill.



And finally spun up the very short, brittle fence wool [which is different than the light fluffy clean Gorse wool mind you] with a bit of Seasilk for color. Spun and BCoDed it using rocks collected the last trip to the beach in a tin, hot water from the kettle and a bit of hand soap. Green, smells really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment