Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Eccomi

I will post actual posts once I, well, have something to post. =) New designs are on the needles and I'm in the process of dusting off old ones that were WIPs at one point as well. Must get current WIPs, including this season's hat & scarf for Kiddo done before I can properly drool over O-Wool's Balance, the first yarn in ages that I had the pleasure of meeting that brought on that flood of design ideas. Yes, yes, finish up some other things before I even look in to ordering it.

Still many busy days ahead making our new life here and looking forward to each and every one of them. To all of you who have helped us along on our journey, thank you. I have not forgotten you, I just haven't had the time to sit down and address all of you individually in the middle of getting things done.

4 comments:

  1. What, no conservative politics on your new blog, lol? Welcome back, dahlink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol haven't had time to add in links yet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see you back! I missed reading your blog & your patterns of course! Hope all is well with you & the kid (geesh, she must be getting big now)

    ReplyDelete